We believe privacy is a right, and you have a right to keep it private. Our goal is to be transparent about how we collect and use information about you, to keep such information secure, and to provide you with meaningful choices.
WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information about you.
To help you understand what personal information we collect about you, here is a summary of the primary information we collect:
- If you register at our site or sign in via social network (like facebook, twitter, google or etc…), we collect your email address to create your Profile. Also we can collect your social page id/username/social profile url, other personal information like First Name and Last Name. All this data can be find and modify by you at your Profile Settings page.
- We collect information on the advertising identifier to provide you targeted advertising.
- If you use our website, we collect information through cookies to provide you targeted advertising, and your IP address to help control email spam and abuse management.
- We collect anonymized data for analytics purposes such as hardware and operating system information, performance statistics, and data about how you use your devices.
- Location data in non-European Economic Area countries.
The Service is available through the Websites, and is not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16). Website does not knowingly collect information from individuals under sixteen (16) years of age without prior parental consent or consistent with applicable law.
CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
TRANSPARENCY AND CHOICE
People have different privacy concerns. We believe you should have tools to control information about you and manage your experience with us. For example, you can find controls to manage or review your account information, marketing preferences, and collection of location data by going to your Profile Settings on the Website. If you opt out of receiving targeted ads, you will continue to see ads, but they may not be as relevant or useful to you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information to better provide the Services to our users – from tailoring your experience with the Website such as showing you content we think you might be interested in, making recommendations of Sites to follow, to advertising, measuring advertising performance, and related research.
We may collect and combine information when you interact with the Service, including:
Information you give us. We collect the information that you voluntarily give us. For example, when you register by email or by social networks, we ask for your email address, user name, and may request other registration information required by a Site to register as a member.
- Information from your use of the Service. We collect information about how you use a Website like which Sites or Users you follow, and the content you view. This information includes:
- Device information: such as your IP address and an anonymous device identifier.
- Browser information: such as information automatically provided by browsers like user agent and IP addresses accessing a Website
- Information from others: If you use Facebook, Google+, Twitter to log in to the Website, we collect your email address, First Name, Last Name, username, social profile’s url and profile’s picture. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share (or not share) certain information with us to create a Profile. Services like Facebook give you the option to post information about your activities using the Service to your Facebook profile page to share with others within your Facebook network.
We do not any “sensitive” or “special categories of personal data” as defined under European data protection laws.
HOW WE COLLECT USER INFORMATION
- Web beacon; tags; pixels: are blocks of code that can read and place cookies, recognize certain types of information on your device, such as which websites or apps you use, and your browsing behavior, as well as provide Service analytics.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the information collected to provide the Service and personalize your use of the Service. For example, we use the information collected for tailoring your experience with the Website such as showing you content we think you might be interested in, and making recommendations of Sites to follow. Such information may be used by itself, aggregated, or combined with other information from third parties. We may also use information collected to deliver you information and/or promotional materials and/or to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you, and to which you consent.
We may also use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To contact you in connection with the Service, which may include sending you periodic updates on trending discussions from the Sites you follow, if you receive a “like” for one of your posts to a Site, and/or if you were quoted in a post on a Site. You may opt-out of receiving promotional mailings from us by following the instructions set forth in the Email Opt-Out section below;
- To log you into the Website with the information we receive from your use of Facebook Login, Google+, Twitter as described above;
- To provide user support and site administration;
- To improve the Service;
- To enable advertising and standard advertising controls;
- To measure and report on advertising performance, trend analysis, and pattern detection;
- To protect the safety and security of users of the Service or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances;
- To protect or defend the legal rights or property of our Website, advertisers and other third parties, including business partners such as advertising businesses, as well as our corporate affiliates, in connection with the Service;
- To investigate, deter, and report against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity, and/or risk management;
- To comply with applicable law, rules, regulations, or legal process.
SHARING THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other use.
INFORMATION OF OTHER THIRD PARTIES COLLECT
- Analytics Service Providers:
- Advertisements and Ad Networks:
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies
We use the following ad networks:
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION (EEA users only)
If you a user located in the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the information described above depends on the type of information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
We may rely on our legitimate interest to collect information from you, except where such interests are overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to collect and process information about you, they include the interests described in the section above headed “How We Use the Information Collected”.
However, in some cases, we may rely on your consent or have a legal obligation to collect the information from you, or may otherwise need the information to protect your and/or our vital interests or those of another person or entity. If we rely on your consent to collect and/or process information about you, we will obtain such consent in compliance with applicable laws.
If you have questions about or want further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use information about you, please contact us using the details in the “Contact Information” section below.
EUROPEAN DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
If you are a resident of a country in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the collection, processing, and use of information about you. As set forth above, the information that we collect about you when you use the Service may include certain digital identifiers that are considered “personal data” under European law. We process this data either as it is necessary to further our legitimate interest and/or pursuant to your consent.
As a resident of a country in the EEA, you have the right to: (i) request access and obtain a copy of the information we collect about you; (ii) request rectification or erasure; (iii) restrict the processing of such information; and (iv) if applicable, data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of such information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details in the “Contact Information” section below. Please note that because most of the information we collect and maintain about you can only identify a particular browser or device, and cannot identify you individually, you may need to provide us with additional information to enable us to identify the information we have about you and ensure that we accurately fulfill your request. Although we use good faith efforts to respond to your request, we may not be able to provide and/or correct the requested information in all situations. For example, we may not be able to provide the information requested if it imposes an undue burden or expense, requires us to release confidential commercial information, or requires the disclosure of information relating to another person.
CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT OR DELETING INFORMATION
Our goal is delete the account you requested within 30 days of receiving your written request. We will delete you email, IP address, username and your profile information. We will also delete your posting and images tied to your username.
Please contact us using the details in the “Contact Information” section below to close your account or request changes or modification of the information you previously provided to us.
Our website uses industry-standard physical, electronic, and procedural measures designed to safeguard the information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, please note no transmission of information via the Internet or electronic storage solution can be guaranteed to be completely secure, although we take reasonable precautions to protect against security incidents.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We do not store information longer than we need it. The cookies we set expire no later than 30 days after they were last accessed. We typically store the information collected, such as IP address and other information described above until the next login. When we no longer need the information collected, it is deleted from either the cookies or our servers (as applicable).
In some cases, we may keep some information for longer periods of time where required under certain laws or to comply with law enforcement or regulatory requests.